Okay so, my oldest sister is turning a Whopping 30 years old!!!! What I can’t believe she’s getting so OLD ha ha ha… that really means I’m getting OLD!!! Well, I wanted to get her an Awesome gift… But what to get? I debated and debated and then decided… I’m going to get her … 30 GIFTS!
Yep that’s right, 30 days of Gifts that lead up to the final gift being on her Birthday!
It took a lot of thinking.
A lot of organizing.
At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Help from the family.
Searching for the perfect gifts.
But, oh was it worth it! She loved it.
And it was so fun hearing what she would open each day… (of course I already Knew!).
It was special, funny, and meaningful and I’m so glad I did it. (I just need to start preparing NOW for my other siblings 30ths.)
Well, I thought I’d share some of the gifts I came up with… and my list. This way when you do 30 or 40 or 50 days of Gift Giving… you’ll have a bit of a head start
The Gift LIST:
- 13 going on 30 movie.
- Burned BE AWESOME TODAY sign
- Pencil Skirt (handmade) See Tutorial Here. I have one to match because that’s what we used to do when we were little. Match!
- 30 flowers from my 2.5 year old
- Letter to God about turning 30… aka a very inspiring letter from President Hinckley “A conversation with Single Adults” It’s fabulous for ALL Couples!
- Thank you cards- to use and share
- Personal Letter from me
- CD: music from 1985
- A Cat figurine: so she can start collecting in her old age.
- 30 Hilarious birthday Cards
- Pictures of her: the faces of a 30 year old
- A Sunshine basket
- Candies from the 80’s
- Vintage Old books to read in your Old age
- Virtual Vacation: Aka scented candle to pretend I took her to the British Islands, then we looked up pictures of where we’d stay and go and travel around that area.
- Hair Masks & creams
- Construction Barbie Hammer (inside joke)… hand burned… and it turned out great.
- Chapstick, lip stain & Glue stick (also inside joke)
- Our Favorite Memories from the siblings
- Personal letters from Parents
- 30 things we LOVE about her, a list from the family.
- 30 exercises…. because 30 is still young.
- Keep Calm & Carry On Poster
- Breakfast in bed
- a Day of Service Card… for her to serve anyone and everyone that day.
- Fun Facts about 1985 and when she was born. What celebrities are turning 30 this year.
- MADE IN 1985… All original Parts- SHIRT
- Anti-Aging soap… Aka Monkey Soap
- Candy Bar Date sign
I hope it made her Day… and Turning 30 that much better. (It can’t be that hard right… we’ll see)!!