Awe…Apple Cider Vinegar…used for so many things. But today I want to focus on what an apple cider vinegar hair rinse will do for your hair, because it's nothing short of amazing.
Why would you want apple cider vinegar hair you might ask? Well, let me tell you. Your beauty routine is about to change:
5 Awesome Benefits of an Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse
- Dandruff. Using apple cider vinegar for hair is great for taking away itchy scalp and helping with dandruff problems, all thanks to the acetic acid that puts a stop to bacteria and fungus growth.
- Product build up. An apple cider vinegar hair rinse is going to clear your hair shaft of all the product build up from all the shampoo, conditioner, and products that you use on your hair!
- pH Balancing. Did you know that even water has a pH level that's too high for our hair? Apple cider vinegar (or ACV) has a pH level that's super close to what our hair is, making it a natural clarifier. AWESOME! Hair that is dull, brittle, or frizzy likely has a pH level that is too high.
- Closes the hair cuticle. Because an apple cider vinegar hair rinse balances the pH of your hair, this will help close the hair cuticle.
- Increased shine. Just another benefit of using apple cider vinegar for hair! All thanks to that close hair cuticle that now allows light to bounce off of it!
How to Do an Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse
Make sure when making your Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse, that you are using raw, unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar like Braggs.
At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Make sure when using apple cider vinegar for hair, that you are always diluting it! Apple Cider Vinegar is strong stuff and can be irritating to your skin if used at full strength
To make your apple cider vinegar hair rinse, dilute your ACV with with at least 2 parts water.
Here's the special tip: Using a hair applicator bottle will help you to get the apple cider vinegar rinse deep into the scalp without much of it spilling down the drain.
Pin this Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse for Later:
*As always, if you have any medical conditions, consult your doctor prior to use. If irritation occurs, discontinue use or lower the amount of Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) that is used.