Find everything you need to create a Christ Centered focus this Holiday season. 25 activities that will touch your family’s heart and focus on the reason for the season. Light the World with Kindness and Love! Make this the most meaningful and memorable Christmas your family has ever had.
This year I am participating in the #LIGHTtheWORLD campaign: 25 Ways in 25 Days to light the world. I can’t think of a better way to celebrate the Christmas season, especially after such a nasty and negative election year! Let’s change things with kindness and love this year! Below you will find links to ideas for each day’s theme as well, so make sure and bookmark this page so that you can participate with your family each day. The 25 days will kick off on Dec. 1st with a world-wide day of service!
At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Print Both pages of the calendar. I printed mine on cardstock paper so it would be sturdy and last the whole month. With an xacto knife cut the bottom and the sides of each number square but NOT the top. Glue each of the edges of the top page to the back page. Open a few tabs to make sure it is lined up correctly. Careful not to have glue get into any of the numbered areas.
HOW TO USE IT:
Each day open the flap for that day of the month starting with opening number 1 on December 1st and so on. Refer back to mothersniche.com and also Mormon.org to find activity ideas and more FREE printables for each day.
Here are the daily themes,and an idea for each (Don’t worry, each day will have an idea linked by the time the challenge starts on December 1st):
- Day 1: Jesus Lifted Other’s Burdens
- Day 2: Jesus Honored His Parents
- Day 3: Jesus Helped Others to See
- Day4: Jesus Worshiped His Father
- Day 5: Jesus Healed the Sick
- Day 6: Jesus Read the Scriptures
- Day 7: Jesus Fed the Hungry
- Day 8: Jesus Taught Us to Pray
- Day 9: Jesus Visited the Lonely
- Day 10: Jesus Helped People to Walk
- Day 11: Jesus Ministered to Children
- Day 12: Jesus Taught Others
- Day 13: Jesus Showed Humility
- Day 14: Jesus Taught Us to Clothe the Naked
- Day 15: Jesus Worshipped Through Song
- Day 16: Jesus Showed Compassion
- Day 17: Jesus Cared for His Mother
- Day 18: Jesus Honored the Sabbath
- Day 19: Jesus Calmed the Storm
- Day 20: Jesus Saw Potential in Others
- Day 21: Jesus Taught Us to Forgive
- Day 22: Jesus Showed Gratitude
- Day 23: Jesus Was a Peacemaker
- Day 24: Jesus Cared for His Loved Ones
- Day 25: Jesus’ Disciples Followed Him
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ GET YOUR ADVENT CALENDAR HERE ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES ON SOCIAL MEDIA #LIGHTtheWORLD