Put Dad in the spotlight! Make daddy’s day special with a gift that keeps on giving. Cover all of dad’s favorite things in one gift. This is a perfect present for Father’s day or his birthday! This coupon book gives dad the benefit of redeeming his coupons as desired and gives him extra reasons to spend time with the ones he loves most. Dad’s most precious possessions are the ones who giggle in his arms and who squeeze him tight!
↓↓↓↓ Printables ↓↓↓↓
At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
3 Easy Steps to Make You Daddy Coupon Book:
- Print off the provided PDF’s on card-stock.
- Cut each coupon individually.
- Paper punch the top left corner of each coupon and attach a ring. Easy Peasy
How Dad uses the Coupon Book:
Present the coupons to Daddy on his special day. When we gave him the coupon book I explained that there are a few RULES:
- We would all like to be together when he redeems a coupon
- He must present it at the time he uses it; it will be signed and dated as redeemed (the kids like to sign the back with their name)
- He must give mom at least 1 day notice when redeeming coupons that include food and/or a need of a babysitter.
Each coupon is designed to show Dad the love he deserves. So, when doing these special gifts for him do it with a smile and a happy heart and your love for Him will grow! The best way to show love, and feel love for that person, is through doing kind things for them.
Thank you to all the Dad’s out there for all your goodness and love!
HAPPY DADDY DAY!
What Do YOU Do to Show Love to Your Dad????
Want to PIN IT for Later?