Aaaaaa, paradise…. white sand beaches, palm trees, fresh tropical fruit, warm breeze… reserved only for the rich and famous, right? WRONG! You can totally go on a beautiful Hawaii Vacation when you are on a budget! It’s 100% doable! Take notes, everyone, because I’m about to show you how anyone (yes, even you!) can enjoy a Hawaii Vacation on a budget!
- Maui Vs. Kauai: (from someone who has been to both)
- Hawaii Tips (What I wish I had known before our first trip to Hawaii)
How to Plan the Perfect Hawaii Vacation on a Budget
1. Finding Cheap Flights to Hawaii
2. SET A Hawaii Vacation BUDGET and set aside that money.
3. The Best Time to Visit Hawaii: Consider the off-season
4. Get Discount Vouchers for Your Hawaii Vacation (Oahu and Big Island)
5. Read up on Travel Forums for Free/Inexpensive Activity Ideas
Hawaii is one of the best places to be on a budget, because although there are many temptations, there are HUNDREDS of free things to do EVERYWHERE! All of the Hawaiian islands are beautiful with endless amounts of things to explore! Here are some tips for each island:
- Inexpensive Things to Do in Maui
- Free Things to Do on Kauai
- Free Things to Do in Oahu Hawaii
- Free Things to Do on the Big Island