I’ve always been a bargain shopper–for everything. For some reason the outfit starts to look cuter when I’m getting it for 50, 60 or 75% off. The majority of my children’s closets cost less than half of retail price, oftentimes just a few bucks.
Today I wanted to share a few things that I specifically get at Baby Depot at Burlington because of the awesome deals that I find. It has been a favorite place for me since before I started having children because it was the once place I could get an awesome baby shower gift without breaking the bank.
Top 5 Bargains to Find at Baby Depot
- Baby Gear & Diaper Bags. If you are a new mom or soon-to-be mom, promise me you will check out Baby Depot before you start ordering your baby gear. There are going to be some things that you will want to get other places, especially if you are going with a certain theme for your nursery, but there are a lot of other items that don’t need a certain theme and you can find them for a bargain at Baby Depot. Some things that I have purchased for baby shower include baby bath tubs, swings, etc.
- Baby Clothes. Cute, cute stuff for awesome prices. I bought my daughter a fancy blue dress (shown in the video below) and it was like $7. SEVEN DOLLARS people. It would have been $20-30 somewhere else. Whenever we have a family wedding and need to dress our kids in fancy dresses, I always check Baby Depot first because they are so cheap. They don’t always have the exact color I am looking for, but they have pulled through for me several times.
- Snowsuits. What do you call those snowsuits for babies anyway? I’m not sure but they are always super expensive. Which is lame because they wear them for such a short time. I have always seen these at Baby Depot for awesome prices.
- Christening Outfits. I bought my daughter’s blessing shoes at Baby Depot and they were like $3. Compared to almost $20 at the specialty shops. If you need white outfits for church, Baby Depot is the place to look first.
- Blankets, Shoes and accessories. When I was there the other day Baby Depot had these adorable blanket sets that came with the matching stuffed animals, and they were $9.99! Another great thing to keep an eye out for is SHOES! There is nothing I hate paying money on more than SHOES. My kids feet seem to grow an extra size each month PLUS they are always losing their shoes at the park, in the store, and everywhere else. I despise spending money on shoes. $20+ for kids shoes? Forget it. You can get them at Baby Depot for super cheap. I found an adorable pair of sneakers for $2.98. Yeah, I know. That’s like the price of a taco these days. Super awesome.
And since I always love an excuse to wander around Baby Depot, I took a few video shots so you can see some of my finds!
At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
The baby dresses and the little man suit pictured in the video were less than $10! The blanket sets were $9,99 and a lot of the shoes were less than $5!
WIN a $50 Gift Card!
Hop on over to Baby Depot and tell me a BARGAIN that you see for a chance to win a Baby Depot Gift Card!
Burlington Stores sponsored this blog post. The opinions and text are all mine.