I believe in life there are no accidents.
And I don’t believe it is an accident that me and Lollipop ended up together. You see, it started out in high school. The ladies in the front office knew me well because I came in almost every day asking if someone turned in my lost keys. I was so bad that I had 3 or 4 sets, just in case.
Although I’m a lot better now, my husband can testify to some occasional frustrating moments when I have lost my phone, keys or purse. Most of the time I get lucky and find them eventually, but usually after a little stress or heartache.
Today, I found a solution to my problems. It’s called Lollipop PC (Precious Cargo), and its pure genius. Take a look:
How cool is that?! And after owning one, I can testify that it works just like it is shown in the video. I want to get a few extra before our trip to Disneyland this summer. My nieces and nephews will be there with us, and there will be a LOT of kids to keep track of.
At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Now for a scary story that happened to me:
I hate reading about tragic stories of kids that die from being left in the car, and I used to wonder how in the heck mothers could just “forget” about their kid. Until a couple of years ago. My first child was about 7 months old and the unthinkable happened. I was watching someone else’s kids, driving someone else’s car, and I was out of my routine. My baby was sound asleep in the car. I picked these kids up from school and one of them needed to grab something at the store for his school project. I parked the car and ran in with the kids really quickly. It wasn’t until 10 minutes later when we were walking out of the store, that one of the kids said, “Hey! Where’s your baby?”
I RAN. Fast. And prayed.
Luckily it was not a hot day and she was still sleeping soundly. But since that day I have vowed to never say “it couldn’t happen to me.” Because it did.
If I had this product 2 years ago when this happened, an alert would have gone off as soon as I started walking away from the car, and I would have immediately turned back for her. When I discovered the Lollipop PC and showed it to my husband, he said “yeah, and it probably costs $300!” I realized I hadn’t checked yet. When I did we were both surprised. $29.95! It’s a small investment for a lot of security.
Not Just for Your Kid
Couple of facts about the Lollipop PC:
- You can customize the distance range and it stays connected over 30 feet. Once that range has been breached, an alert will sound. This would also be great for when the kids are playing in the back yard and I want the extra piece of mind.
- You can connect up to 10 Lollipops to your phone. One for that remote that always gets lost, one for your purse, one for the car seats, and one for each of your kids.
- It is triggered through bluetooth technology rather than GPS, so it doesn’t suck your phone battery dry.
- You can pair multiple devices to your Lollipops, just not at the same time. So if my husband has the kids, I simply shut off the app on my phone, and he turns on his.
- Right now the app is available on iPhone, but other platforms are coming!
- You can use the Lollipop in reverse: If you lose your phone, press the two buttons on the Lollipop and your phone will sound off! Pretty cool.
Get 15% off (for the first 300 customers) using code LOLLIPOP
Thank you to Lollipop! It was fun to partner with you to help get the word out to keep our kids safe!