This post brought to you by Sprint. All opinions are 100% mine.
My family has been with Sprint for over 5 years now. Every time our contract is up, we always do our research to see if switching to another plan would save us more money. We always end up renewing our contract with Sprint. With the amount of texting, and data usage that goes on around here, we have just found Sprint to be the best for all around consistency and dependability. I was excited to find out that they have a new deal going on right now!
At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
- For a family up to 10 lines, you can get 20GB of Shared Data and Unlimited Talk & Text for only $100 a month. (Sheesh! That's WAY less than I'm paying now!)
- That means, For a family of four, you can save up to $60 more per month than AT&T’s and Verizon’s current pricing through 2015; double the data of Verizon; and more than double the high-speed data of AT&T and T-Mobile. Crazy, huh?
- It doesn’t matter if your family is 3, 5, or 10 people, you will get at least 20 GB of shared data and your monthly charge will be $100!
- If you bring your current number and activate it on the Sprint Family Share Pack, Sprint will buy out your families’ contracts with a Visa Prepaid Card worth up to $350. Wait, WHAT?? Who DOES that?
- Sprint’s new plan offers the best value for data-hungry consumers, making it simple, easy and affordable to get what you want out of their wireless plan.
You can find the all of the details here: https://newsroom.sprint.
This new plan would save my family MORE than $60 a month, give us MORE than enough data, and make it possible for us to add even more lines. I also love that they're buying families' out of their contracts if they switch. Nice! I'm already thinking of all the things I could do with the money I would save. Of course, we all know it will probably get spent on something like…diapers, but hey, a girl can dream can't she?
How could YOUR family benefit from the Sprint Family Share Pack? Check it out on Sprint for the best deal in data!