Want to know what the hype is with Monat Hair Products? I wanted to make sure I used Monat hair products for at least 6 months before I made any strong recommendations to family, friends and readers of my blog just because I wanted to make sure I still truly loved the product after the initial “hype” wore off, that they still worked great months later, and that the company itself was good to work with. Because it doesn’t matter how great a product is…if the company itself is horrible to work with, or has product stock issues all of the time, then the product isn’t worth it. If this is your first time hearing about Monat, you can get more info here, as well as my review below:
6+ month update using Monat Hair Products
<<<<SEE THE PRODUCTS HERE>>>>
8 months is probably more accurate, but the point is that I have been using Monat products for quite awhile now. I’ve had a chance to try multiple Monat hair systems, as well as styling products. I highly recommend watching my video, as I share some pictures as well.
What I loved about Monat Hair Products:
- The small amount of Monat Shampoo that I need to use, combined with the fact that I wash my hair far less often now, makes the price well worth it
- Hair regrowth: because of the effect that Lyme Disease on my liver, my hair was constantly falling out and thinning. Monat filled in bald spots and made my hair healthier and more thick.
- Hair Health: I used to wear my hair up probably at least 20 of the 30 days in a month because I just never liked how it looked down. I now love wearing my hair down, and it’s super easy to style. In the picture below, you will notice that I had to braid my hair (on the left) to get any kind of volume.
- My hair stylist told me at my last appointment that my hair was the healthiest she had ever seen it
- I get lots of comments on how fast my hair has grown. I would assume this is due to Monat products, but I’m also currently pregnant, so I can’t say it’s 100% Monat. Although it has seemed to grow much faster than my last pregnancy from what I can tell. I have been using the Kid’s line on my daughters hair though, and their hair for sure seems to be growing fast (they were both born bald and took YEARS to have any hair period, so it’s easier to see the growth on them).
What I didn’t love about Monat Products:
- I’m obsessed with the dry shampoo and haven’t been able to find a good competitor, but I feel like the product amount is too small for the price. The Monat shampoos and conditioners last forever, but the dry shampoo does NOT! I still haven’t been able to find something I love more though, so I keep buying it. But I hope Monat will one day make it in a bigger bottle.
- We tried the Men’s 2-1 for my brother’s balding head and didn’t notice a difference. That doesn’t mean there aren’t lots of men out there that have had success, I just haven’t seen it personally work for male pattern baldness. I’ve seen a lot of success however, with female hair loss like some of us experience after pregnancy.
I highly recommend giving Monat a try if you have any kind of issues with your hair. I purposely waited to promote Monat until one of my close friends challenged the 30-day guarantee to see if their were any troubles getting a refund. She was able to return her products as well as get her refund, and has since gone back to using the products. Giving Monat hair products at least several weeks is necessary to knowing if it’s going to work for you.
If you’re curious which system would be good for your hair, you can take the hair quiz…and if you are curious about ordering, signing up, or the difference between ordering as a VIP or normal sales customer, see my post on Monat Product Packs and ordering the right system.
If you can afford it and want the best deal, I highly recommend signing up as a market partner and getting one of the product packs so that you can try all the products (or sell the ones you don’t want). See what’s included here. Even if you don’t want to sell Monat, this will give you wholesale pricing every time you order.
If you have more questions about Monat Hair Products, feel free to ask them in our Monat Facebook Page.