Good news! Vaseline® has come out with its first ever serum for all-over body care for moisturizing and healing dry, damaged skin! Introducing… (drum roll please) ….
Vaseline® Intensive Care™ Healing Serum!
I’ve been using these serums this last week and I love them! My favorite thing about them is the non-greasy feel, and that they easily absorb. A lot of times when I put lotion on I feel like I am spending a lot of time rubbing it in, but this stuff absorbs fast and makes my skin feel soft. Here is a dab of it on my arm before I rubbed it in:
At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
And here’s the best part: “Micro-droplets of Vaseline” are infused into the serums! Yes please! I’m actually pretty shocked this has not already happened years ago! I feel like everybody uses Vaseline® in their household for something! It’s a staple at our house for putting on our kid’s feet (with essential oils) when they have colds! I’m thrilled they’ve come out with a body serum.
What’s in it?
The formula contains three superior quality ingredients – PPAR Activators, Elastomers and Vaseline® Jelly – that work together to moisturize and heal dry skin.
- PPAR Activators begin healing by penetrating the surface skin to replenish lipids and moisturizes to boost skin’s natural renewal cycle.
- Micro-droplets of Vaseline Jelly form a protective layer on the surface of skin to prevent moisture loss.
- Elastomers are then added to deliver the luxurious silky, smooth product feel.
- Together these three ingredients moisturize to provide an effective dry skin healing regimen perfect for everyday skin care
How Many Variations Are There?
There are 3 variants of the serum!
- Advanced Relief – moisturizes to heal and calm severely dry skin
- Radiance Restore – moisturizes to heal and restore radiance to dry, dull skin
- Deep Repair – Deeply moisturizes to heal rough cracked skin
Have you tried it yet? I would love to know what you think!
Vaseline sponsored this blog post. The opinions and text are all mine.